A FIRST-TIME event for fathers in February is back for its second instalment, and will be held in Geelong later this month.
The Dad Conference will feature some returning speakers, along with three new speakers and will this time be held at Deakin’s Waterfront campus.
Guest speakers include:
- AFL legend Danny ‘Spud’ Frawley, on overcoming anxiety, depression and a nervous breakdown
- Personal trainer Craig Harper, on creating a high-performance life
- Business growth expert Jason Cunningham on how to get financially fit
- Dr Michael Nagel from the University of the Sunshine Coast, on why our children do what they do
- Author and TEDx speaker Marty Wilson, on what I wish I knew about fatherhood, and
- Personal trainer and nutrition coach Chris Appleford, on 10 tips to get that gut under control.
The event will also raise money for the EJ Whitten Foundation, with 10 per cent of all profits donated to the foundation’s work in the area of prostate cancer research and awareness, as well as other men’s health initiatives.
The Dad Conference will be held on May 27 from 8.15am.
For more information, head to dadconference.com.